Literacy Leveler Users
You can export your Literacy Leveler “My Library” to Classroom Checkout. This option is available in the More section of Literacy Leveler.
In My Library, press “+” to access the scanner.
- Recognized ISBN: Verify the title and author. Choose “Add and Scan Another” to add more books to My Library. Or, choose “Add Just This Book” if you are finished adding books.
- UPC but no ISBN: In this case, the barcode can be used by Classroom Checkout, but you will need to manually enter the title and author and optionally add a picture of the book's cover art.
- No Barcode: Affix a barcode to the back of the book. (See fikesfarm.com; mail order stickers and free printables available.) Then follow steps in #2.
- If affixing a barcode, place on back cover so students can easily locate it.
- If you have multiple copies of a title, ensure that each distinct barcode is listed under the details for that title within My Library: You can tap “Add Barcode” to add distinct barcodes to the title and adjust the Count to reflect the total number of copies you have.